Please help us to keep you, other Old Ruts guests, and our team safe by following these Old Rutlishians AFC Customer Notice
Coaches, players and spectators should follow all government and FA football specific guidance at all times. In addition we would like to emphasise the following points
- All coaches, players and spectators should self-assess for COVID-19 symptoms before every match. If anyone is symptomatic or living in a household with possible or actual COVID-19 infection they must not participate or attend.
- At least one member of each household must scan the NHS track & trace QR code displayed here and prominently at each venue prior to the beginning of a match.
- All attendees should adhere to the latest government guidelines re social distancing at all times. This applies to coaches and players on the sidelines as well as spectators
- To avoid overcrowding we ask that a maximum of 2 spectators attend per player and that they be from the same household.
- Separate areas for home and away spectators to stand will be clearly marked and should be adhered to.
- Attendees should follow all site-specific directions when arriving/leaving the site or using the facilities. Upon completion of the match the site should be exited as soon as possible to maintain separation from those taking part in later matches.
- Proper hygiene precautions should be taken at all time. This includes, but is not limited to, hand sanitising before, during and after games and disinfection of the match ball at appropriate breaks in play. The Old Rutlishians’ Association has carried out a General Risk Assessment with respect to its locations.
Further details can be provided upon request.
- Coronvirus guidance (GOV.UK website)
- Return to recreational team sport framework (GOV.UK website)
- COVID-19 testing updates (FA website)